Bellwether360 Polos: Our signature product, proudly made in America
We created our Bellwether360 Polo collection to fill a void for premium, American-made shirts. They are constructed of 100% American-grown Pima, the "world's finest cotton," so our products are lightweight, super-soft and breathable. No stretchy, synthetic fibers here. And they're manufactured completely in the Southeast.
What's ironic is this region was once a booming textile industry, but that business went completely overseas in the 70s and 80s after trade agreements made it more profitable to produce overseas. That just won't do, so we decided to do something about it.
- Tagless for added comfort.
- Proudly made in the Carolinas.
- A portion of sales donated to sea turtle conservation.
- 100% Pima cotton, not pre-shrunk; we recommend laying flat to prevent shrinking.
- Relaxed fit; we recommend sizing down if between sizes.
Our shirt colors are named for South Carolina places and themes, and can be described as follows:
- Cotton Field White
- Bulls Bay Blue (navy)
- Sullivan's Sea Glass (seafoam)
- Haint Blue (light blue)
- Sailor's Delight (red)
- Fort Moultrie Blue (royal blue)
- Sweetgrass Green (grass green)
- Southern Moon Pink (pastel pink)
- Edisto Blackwater (black)